Sunday 29 December 2013

Motivational Tips for 2014... (Part 2)

4. 7 Tips For Increased Productivity At Work

“Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves” – Dale Carnegie
Staying productive at work 100% of the time is easier said than done. It is not uncommon to feel uninspired due to repetitive tasks, too much routine, or unchallenging work. All of these can lead to periods of unproductiveness, and this is hard to combat. Motivation does not always come naturally, and it takes a conscious effort to remain focused and engaged at all times.

5. How To Empower Your Mind Through Reading

I am in love with my mind.
Why you may ask?
Because no matter how much I put into it, it never explodes. It is a reservoir that is always thirsty for fresh revelation and new insight. It is hungrier than a lion and more voracious than a tiger.
How hungry, you might say, can that be? I have a pile of books in my office waiting to be read.
In addition I have a notepad and a pen that I carry with me wherever I go to jot down those thoughts that fly into my head at any time.
My most precious possession you might ask?

6. 27 Motivation Hacks I Should Have Known Much Earlier

Ever felt the regret for not knowing something earlier?
I wasted many days of my life not knowing motivation is an incredibly strong force that can be used for lots of advantages.
Motivation can get you work done, get you stronger, get you smarter, and ultimately lead you to the path of your dreams.
If I were able to time travel, this is the page of advice I would give to my younger self.
Let’s see if you’ll benefit from it.
By Peter G James Sinclair and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment